Q:aurora, kronk, boo!
Aurora:Story of your first kiss
i was watching Lord of the Rings with my boyfriend at the time and we were cuddling and i looked up at him and we kissed
Kronk:What you are best at in the kitchen?
top ramen. I can’t cook DX
Boo:A childhood hero.
i didnt have childhood heros
Q:aurora, pocahontus, ariel, simba, aladdin, terk? ö
Aurora:Story of your first kiss
I was watching Lord of the Rings with my boyfriend at the time and we were cuddling and i looked up at him and we kissed
Pocahontas:Something new you taught someone.
one time i taught someone in my math class a super easy way to factor an equation
Ariel:Where do you think you belong, and why?
A fantasy world because nerds and fun
Simba:Something a parent has taught you.
dont talk to strangers on the internet (oops)
Aladdin:A sacrifice you made for someone.
grades, homework, sleep, alone time, money (i know the horror right) idk and a lot of other stuff so friends could do better in school/life
Terk:Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
not that i know of
Q:Could you do Cinderella, Buzz, and Merida please?
Cinderella: “a dream is what your heart makes” whats this for you?
I literally just woke up so prepare for a possible “wtf” answer. A dream that the heart makes for me is dreams based off love and happiness and peace Idk
Buzz: favorite fantasy world
Fuck this is hard. Umm the Seven Kingdoms trilogy or elder scrolls or percy Jackson
Merida: what are you passionate about?
Are you sure youre prepared for this?
Im giving you a chance to run
American Sign Language (taadaa boring answer)
Q:Ariel and Boo:)
Ariel: where do you think you belong and why?
In any fantasy game because im a nerd and that would make life more fun
Boo: childhood hero
I never had one haha
people dont blog about the princess bride enough
she doesn’t even try to walk down she just dives head first onto a fucking hill buttercup what even god i love this movie
Your very Personal and Intense Disney Ask:
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?
- gay guys don’t have to be disgusted by vagina
- lesbians don’t have nightmares after seeing cock
- gay guys can appreaciate beautiful women
- lesbians can appreciate handsome men
- it doesn’t make them less gay
- straight guys can appreciate handsome men
- straight girls can appreciate beautiful women
- it doesn’t make them less straight
- asexuals can appreciate beautiful people, date, and even have sex
- it doesnt make them less asexual
Hello! Allosexual followers: what is being drunk like for you? Are people more sexually attractive? Are you more inclined to act on attractions? Is sex less interesting? Is sex more interesting? Are things involving sexual humor funnier?
Q:i want to serenade you~
If you do there is a 100% chance I will overreact to it and propose to you in public with my ace ring
& all the random people stop & applause & then everyone breaks into song bollywood style
Such is the tradition when an ace proposes
north indian movies have been full of asexuals proposing the whole time